Pool Hours, Passes & Entry Fees
All pool hours subject to change at Aquatics Department's discretion. Areas of each pool may be in use for Aquatics Programming. Contact Bob Floyd, Aquatics Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 255-7871 x212 if you have any questions.
Pool Passes & Entry Fees
All guests who enter the pool area are required to pay the entry fee or have a current Pool Pass even if they are not swimming.
- Yearly Pool Pass Fee - Purchase at the Community Center Customer Service Office
- $ 30.00 - Resident Individual
- $100.00 - Resident Family
- $ 60.00 - Non-Resident Individual
- $200.00 - Non-Resident Family
- Guest Pass Fee - Purchase at the Pool
- $4.00 - Adult or Child (3 years & under FREE)
- $1.00 - Senior Citizen (65+)
- $2.00 - Guest with a valid Pool Pass holder (1 guest/Pool Pass holder)
- Online Swim Pass Renewal (within 30 days of expiration)
- Log-in to your online Recreation Account
- Select 'My Account' > Pass Renewal