*** If this is the company's first time doing work in the District, a PLUMBING PERMIT REGISTRATION FORM must be completed and turned in with this application.
Please note: Gas and Auto fill are separate inspections.
1. If this pool includes auto fill or a heater, an approved backflow prevention device must be installed to manufactures recommendations. If the pool is to be filled by a water hose, a vacuum breaker must be installed on the hose bib being used to fill the pool.
2. An inspection must be completed by the District's inspector, listed on the permit, before filling the pool.
3. A set of plans showing the location of any/all of the following features:
4. Approval from Homeowner's Association is required. Approved paperwork must be provided to the District at time of application.
5. If access onto District property is needed, an additional permit is required. Please submit the "Trail and Easement Access Permit Application".
NOTE: To ensure contamination of the public water does not occur, all backflow prevention devices must be tested upon installation and every 5 years thereafter. All backflow devices that are installed to protect against health hazards must be tested annually. This is to be done by a certified tester and a copy must be filed with Brushy Creek M.U.D. This testing will be at the home owner's expense.