Brushy Creek Pools : Private Pool Party Guidelines
Private Pool Party Guidelines
The District pools are available to rent during times the pools are not open for the general public, Swim Programs or Swim Lessons. Pool rentals are subject to the direction of the Rental Specialist and the Aquatics Specialist.
- Party organizer must be over 21 years old to rent the pool and must be present for the duration of the party.
- Application form must be filled out and release form signed.
- A refundable $125 security deposit is required at the time of reservation. All of the deposit is surrendered if the facility is not adequately cleaned up as deemed by the Rental Specialist and Aquatics Coordinator. Appeals can be made to the General Manager.
- Party organizer is required to sign in and sign out with the Lifeguards before and after the party.
- General Manager has discretion to limit the party.
- Brushy Creek will provide Lifeguards. Minimum two guards required.
- Ratio of adults to children required during the party as follows:
- 1:3 Adults to children 6 years and under
- 1:5 Adults to children 7 years to 12 years
- 1:10 Adults to children 13 years to 19 years
- ADULTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER
- Two-week advanced reservation required (payment in full plus cleaning deposit).
- Every guest is counted (including non-swimmers).
- Wristbands or a current pool pass must be shown to enter pool area.
- Can serve food and drink
- No alcohol, no glass. Must be cleaned up at end of rental.
- The pool area must be vacated at the designated end of the party.
- Clean up is the responsibility of party organizer. Trash cans and bags will be provided by the District.
All fees are due at the time of reservation
- Hourly Rate Swim Pass Holder
- $100.00/hour 0-15 guests
- $125.00/hour 16-30 guests
- $175.00/hour 31-45 guests
- $200.00/hour 45+ guests *
- $125.00/hour refundable cleaning deposit
- Hourly Rate Resident
- $105.00/hour 0-15 guests
- $130.00/hour 16-30 guests
- $180.00/hour 31-45 guests
- $205.00/hour 45+ guests *
- $125.00 refundable cleaning deposit
- Hourly Rate Non-Resident
- $115.00/hour 0-15 guests
- $140.00/hour 16-30 guests
- $190.00/hour 31-45 guests
- $215.00/hour 45+ guests *
- $125.00 refundable cleaning deposit
* A Brushy Creek Party Host is REQUIRED for groups of 45 or more guests. Parties over 45 people are subject to the General Manager’s approval.
Optional Brushy Creek Party Host *:
A BC Party Host is a Brushy Creek Lifeguard or Brushy Creek Swim Instructor who will provide the following services for a 2-hour party: Party setup, pool games, cut cake, party organization/personal party assistant, party cleanup.
- $40.00 – Swim Pass Holder Fee
- $45.00 – District Resident Fee
- $55.00 – Non-Resident Fee
- +$25.00 – per hour for each additional hour over 2 hours
- All cancellations must be made at least 1 week before the event date for a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made within one week of the rental will receive no refunds.
- In the event of pool closure, (conditions constituting closing of the pool would include but not be limited to: inclement weather, lack of staff or contamination of pool), your booking can be rescheduled or receive a 100% refund.
The following is a list of rules for the pool areas:
- No running is allowed.
- No diving in the shallow end is permitted.
- No loitering is permitted around the lifeguard stands.
- Only children 8 years and under and supervisors are allowed in the baby pool.
- Children unable to independently swim the length of the pool must be within an adult’s body length of the supervising person, who shall be over sixteen (16) years of age.
- Swim diapers only, no regular diapers allowed.
- Lifeguards provide backup support for supervising adults of children.
- U.S. Coast Guard life jackets and floats are permitted.
- Only toys or objects designed for use in the water and less than 30" in diameter will be allowed.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool areas.
- No smoking is allowed within 15’ of the fenced pool area.
- No BBQ pits are allowed in the pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms or fireworks will be allowed. *
- No abusive or foul language will be tolerated. *
- Any behavior considered by lifeguards to be dangerous in the pool or the pool area is prohibited. *
Note: * Criminal complaints will be filed when applicable
Please contact the Rental Specialist at (512) 255-7871 x203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.