Sports & Fitness Activities : Fitness : Zoom Passcode Information
Zoom Passcode Information
Zoom classes are only available to members of the Brushy Creek Community Center beginning October 5. To obtain the password for a specific class, click on the passcode link below the Zoom ID for the specific class you would like to attend. (Each class will have its own passcode). Members may register with customer service to obtain passcodes as well.
**Once registered, please do not share the passcode with others. Passcodes will be changed periodically and emailed to those already registered.
**Flexible Fitness Pass users will need to obtain the passcode from Customer Service**
- You will then be redirected to webtrac.bcmud.org
- A username and password will be required to receive the password for the Zoom classes.
- Once you have a username and password, log in to your account.
- A list of classes that take place on zoom will be displayed
- If this does not work, click on browse activities and click on the +box that says "show search criteria" and enter 123 in the "activity number search", click search
- Find the class you would like to attend and add to cart
- The registration price is set to zero and is restricted to members only
- Follow the steps to complete the enrollment
- The receipt will show the password required to enter the Zoom class
- Find the meeting (fitness class) on the zoom website and click on the class. Enter the passcode you received and enjoy the class!