Online Children's Check-In System
What Is KidCheck?
KidCheck is an easy-to-use online check-in system for your children enrolled in Brushy Creek Programs that simplifies and
further secures the check-in and out process.
- Easily create and update a list of who can (and can not) pick up your children
- Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
- Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
- No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to the facility
- KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
- KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers, credit cards or banking information, and we never sell the information we do gather
- Speedy check-in with your 10 digit phone number
- KidCheck is web-based, so you can create and access your account from any device
- Text message notifications when your child is checked in and out, or in case of emergency
Signing up for KidCheck is FREE and easy for parents, guardians, and workers!
How to Sign-up:
- Visit https://go.kidcheck.com or download the KidCheck app on a mobile device
- Select the link to create a free KidCheck account
Adding Children and Guardians
(If you are a volunteer or employee and have no kids to add, you may skip these steps)
- Locate the “Kids” tab
- Select the link to add a new child,
- input your child’s information
- upload photos
- Select the save button when you are done
- Locate the “Guardians” tab
- This is where you will input additional guardians whom you would like to be able to pick up the children you’ve listed.
- Add their information and upload photos
- Click save when you are done