Brushy Creek Garden Club
Join a fun group of amateur gardeners meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month! Children are welcome.
RSVP Rachel Hagan to join meetings and/or receive email updates.
6:00 - 7:30 pm
Community Center Garden or Craft Room
- September 14 - Seed Saving
- October 12 - Rose Cutting Swap & Propagation
- November 9 - Rhubarb, Celery, Asparagus & Strawberries- How to grow these perennials and semi-perennials in Central TX
- December 14 - Pot Luck & Holiday Celebration
- January 11 - Gardening under light jump start your spring garden with transplants
- February 8 - Fruit Scion Exchange
- March 8 - Unusual fruit gardeners share their experiences with hard to find and atypical fruit varieties for our area.
Children are welcome!
16318 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681