RESTART® NUTRITION CLASS
RESTART your health in just 5 weeks! An empowering combination of education, whole foods challenge and support group all wrapped into one!
Does your body need a reboot after these last 6 months? Do you need a small community of like minded individuals to connect to and be supported by but just not ready to come back to the center? This program is for you! RESTART® will show you how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy, reduce inflammation and get rid of sugar and carb cravings to help you uncover just how good you can feel! An added bonus is you can do all this while in the comfort of your own home via our zoom technology!
Join Renee Combs, a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and certified RESTART® Instructor as she guides you through a comprehensive 5-week educational nutrition program that teaches you just how much food affects your body and mind as well as how to set up your home and lifestyle for long term nutritional success. Three of the five weeks, she will also guide you through a whole foods challenge that will help you choose the best foods to put on your plate while removing unwanted processed foods and sugars from your diet.
Your spot in the RESTART® Class includes:
- Weekly 90 minute LIVE interactive virtual meetings
- Small class sizes of no more than 8 people per class
- Casual and FUN environment to learn and share ideas
- A three week whole foods challenge to help you learn how quickly your body responds to nutrient dense food
- Private online group for daily motivation, inspiration and accountability
- Access to the instructor via private software for questions, concerns and ideas
- Weekly digital "printer friendly pdf's of all course content
- Encouraging weekly emails to include nutritional tips and tricks, recipes and more
- Long term strategies to make good, nutritional choices for you and your family!
- Ongoing support from your instructor and peers
What You’ll Learn
Week 1: How to prepare for RESTART®
Week 2: Digestion – How it works and how to optimize
Week 3: What Sugar REALLY does to your body
Week 4: The truth about FATS
Week 5: How to continue your NEW healthy lifestyle!
Note: No prior knowledge or prep work needed. Simply join the group with an open mind to help you use real food and support to kickstart your transformational journey to better nutrition.
11:30 am - 1:00 pm OR 6:30 - 8:00 pm
October 20 - November 17
$119 BCCC Member | $124 BCMUD Resident | $134 Non-Resident