BRUSHY CREEK TROUT FISHING DERBY
Let’s Go Fishing!
** Extended to 3 Days to allow for Distancing **
Participants can choose to fish any day between January 16-18.
Join us at Shirley McDonald Park Duck Pond for this fun, family event! Texas Parks and Wildlife will stock the pond with 500 Rainbow Trout. Participants are encouraged to fish the pond and measure the length of any fish caught. Prizes will be awarded for catching a fish!
Choose 1 Day between Jan 16-18 to participate in the Trout Fishing Derby!
Trout Fishing Derby (Virtual)
- Fish independently anytime during the weekend.
- Take a picture of your fish next to a provided measuring stick to show size.
- Email fish photos to Rachel at R.Hagan@bcmud.org. Prizes will be available for fish caught of any size.
Trout Fishing Derby
Monday, January 18
1:00 - 4:00 pm (assistance available)
- District team members will be on hand to measure fish, help with tackle, and offer assistance.
- Fishing poles are available for 1 hour check out. (limited supply)
- Bait is provided.
- Bring your fish to the check-in table for measuring and to pick up your prize.
Brushy Creek's COVID-19 Event Safety Plan