BCMUD Water Bill Payments
There are several ways to pay your monthly water bill while the walk-in BCMUD customer service office is closed. Using the Auto-Pay feature of myBCWater helps to avoid late fees assessed the day after the due date.
Set Up myBCWater Auto-Pay - No convenience fee!
Pay Online, By Phone, or Drive-thru Drop Box
- Online Bill Pay with Credit Card
- By Phone (512) 255-7871 x1 Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm. (no additional fee)
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Drive-thru White Drop Box located at the entrance driveway to the Community Center
- Payments dropped after 7:00 am will be posted on the next business day
If you have questions or would like assistance setting up online payments, please contact BCMUD customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-255-7871 Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm.
Round Rock Area Serving Center
Call 512-244-2431 to discuss your financial need. Have your utility bill on hand. You can leave a voice mail if needed. The Serving Center administers utility assistance funds specifically designated for residents of the Brushy Creek MUD.