Brushy Creek Events : 4th of July Parade & Festival
4th of July Parade & Festival
Celebrate Independence Day in Cat Hollow Park with a Community Parade and Family Festival!
Saturday, July 4
FREE Event for all ages!
4th of July Parade 9:30 am
Joining the parade is fun and easy! Individuals and groups are encouraged.
9:00 am - Line up to join the Parade at Liberty Walk & Northfield
Parade Award Categories: Most Patriotic Walker; Most Patriotic Pet; Most Patriotic Group; Most Patriotic Bike/Trike/Wagon; Most Patriotic Float; and Judge's Favorite.
Road Closure: Liberty Walk will be closed from O'Connor to Northfield starting at 8 am until all parade participants are off Liberty Walk. Parade Route and Detour Map
4th of July Festival 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Live Music: "Cassandra Elese and the Outside Dogs"
- Brushy Creek's Got Talent Winner: Violet Ukulele Performance
- Sky-High Spray-Down by Sam Bass Fire Truck (Prepare to get wet!)
- FREE Cat Hollow Pool Admission from 10am - 1pm
- Water Slide, Obstacle Course, Field Games
- Watermelon Slices at Playground Pavilion
- Face Painting, Rock Wall, & more!
- Chicken & Waffles, Migas, Muffins, Breakfast Tacos & Juice - Sweet D's
- Gatorade, Water and spirit wear - McNeil Football Boosters
- Shaved Ice - Fun Bus Snowie
NEW! - Enter the Dessert Contest
Bring your dessert to the 4th of July Dessert Contest. Winners will be announced at 11:30 am.