Solid Waste / Recycling Information : Bulk Item Pick-Up
Bulk Item Pick Up Service
Residents may request 2 Saturday Pick-Ups per year!
Request a Bulk Item Pick-Up
Video on Acceptable Items
- Two (2) annual curbside bulk item or brush waste pick up services are available to each residential customer every calendar year at no additional cost.
- If you need more than two bulk item pick ups per year, they are available through TDS for a fee. Contact BCMUD for more information.
- Bulk Item Pick Up services are scheduled on Saturdays only.
- Please wait to receive a confirmation email from Customer Service containing the date your pick up is scheduled for before placing your items to the curb.
- The volume collected is restricted to 3 cubic yards per residential unit. Yard waste must be bundled, tied, and cut into four (4) foot lengths, not to exceed 35 lbs per bundle. Limbs must be no more than four (4) inches in diameter
Refrigerant must be removed (written certification of removal by a licensed technician is required)
- Please specify the size of your mattress and the type of appliance in the "Special Instructions" section of the Bulk Item Pick Up Request form
- Water heaters must be drained
- Flat screen televisions up to 44 inches in size and up to 32 inches for tube televisions
- Any wooden pieces must be free of nails
- Glass can be taken up to 3' x 6' in size
- Soft metal, such as fence posts or basketball goals are acceptable bulk items
- Up to ten (10) rolls of carpet in one request
- No more than four (4) feet in length
- No more than two (2) feet in diameter
- Within three (3) cubic yard limit
- Any hazardous items, chemical compounds, mixtures or substances
- Motor oil or gasoline
- Items considered to be construction or demolition material/debris
Please note: TDS may charge an additional fee if items collected exceed 3 cubic yards or any of the other limits listed.