Brushy Creek Events : BBQ Cook-Off : Registration
BRUSHY CREEK BACKYARD BBQ COOK-OFF & FAMILY FESTIVAL
Cook-Off Team Registration Information
Brushy Creek Backyard BBQ Cook-Off & Family Festival
SATURDAY, MAY 4, 2019
12:00 - 6:00 pm
Brushy Creek Community Park
Thank you for your interest in the 12th Annual Brushy Creek Backyard BBQ Cook-Off! The popular event attracts 5000+ people each year. Enjoy live music all day while you compete in the Cook-Off with approximately 40 cook teams. Festival goers love to purchase BBQ hot off the grill so selling your BBQ for profit or fundraising is encouraged!
- BCMUD resident and vendor registration begins January 14, 2019
- Returning Cook Off Team registration begins January 28, 2019
- Open Registration begins February 11, 2019
2019 Competition Registration Form - ALL competition spots for the 2019 event are FULL, if you are interested in getting your name on a waiting list please contact Alex Owens.
2019 Cooker Spot Map - ALL Spots Include Water and Electric Hook ups.
2019 Vendor Application - Sell your BBQ/Non-BBQ Food Items at the Cook-Off!
Lone Star Barbecue Society Sanctioning Rules
Cook-Off Competition Fee:
- BCMUD Resident Team Registration and Entry Fee: $75 + $50 deposit (refunded if site is left clean)
- Non-resident Team Registration and Entry Fee: $125 + $50 deposit (refunded if site is left clean)
Cook-Off Competition Categories:
Brisket | Pork Spareribs | ½ Chicken | Jackpot Beans | Cook's Choice | Showmanship Award
*There is also a Dessert Contest on Friday, May 3.
Bring the kids! Enjoy live tunes all day while the children play in the petting zoo, inflatable obstacle course, games and FREE train rides. There is no entry fee for this event.
Need more Information? If you have any questions please contact Alex Owens.
Main Event Page