Facility Rentals : Alcohol Policy

Brushy Creek MUD - Alcohol Policy

Requirements for Serving Alcohol on Property Owned or Controlled by Brushy Creek MUD

Please fill out the following form if you will be serving alcohol at your event.  Once you click the submit button below, your request will be sent to the Rental Specialist who will contact you within one business day to confirm receipt. 

  • Fee of $60.00 per hour for Security Officer (3-hour minimum.  Rental Specialist will schedule Officer)
  • Cleaning Deposit will double - this is refundable as long as everything is cleaned up.  
    (Cleaning Checklist)
  • Proof of liability insurance is required for private service of alcohol (i.e., copy of homeowners policy).  The District must be named as additionally insured. 
  • Within two (2) weeks of your rental, permits, license, and/or liability insurance should be
        • faxed to 1-888-887-1860, 
        • dropped off at the Community Center       
   Last Name:            First Name:  
   Email Address:      
   Event Date:              
   Time Serving Alcohol:   


  • Rental Rules & Guidelines 

Acknowledged and Agreed:

Signature: Date: