SPORT COURTS AND FIELDS OPEN TO A MAXIMUM OF 4 PLAYERS
The Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors has made the decision to implement Phase 1 of “Open Brushy Creek” with limited facilities in compliance with Governor Abbott’s April 27, 2020 announcement to strategically “Open Texas” while minimizing the spread of COVID-19. Under Phase 1 of “Open Brushy Creek”, the District Sport Courts and Sport Fields will re-open effective May 1, 2020 with a maximum of 4 players at a time.
OPEN FACILITIES IN BRUSHY CREEK MUD with Social Distancing:
** Sport Courts and Fields are now OPEN to a Maximum of 4 Players. Please remember not to gather in groups and to maintain social distancing.
- Sport Courts (Tennis, Basketball, Sand Volleyball)
- Sport Fields
- Trails (Fitness stations remain closed)
- Park Greenspace (playground equipment remains closed)
- Park Pavilions (Closed to rentals at this time)
- Picnic Tables
- Park Benches
CLOSED FACILITIES IN BRUSHY CREEK MUD:
- Disc Golf Course (Check back here for re-opening date)
- Disc Golf Course Parking Lot
- Park Playground Equipment
- Community Center
- Water Fountains
- Park Bathrooms
- BBQ Grills
- Exercise Equipment along Trails
- Park Pavilion Rentals
Brushy Creek MUD Customer Service Representatives are available by email email@example.com or phone 512-255-7871 Mon - Fri from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
For questions regarding social distancing compliance, please contact the Williamson County Non-Emergency COVID-19 Hotline at (512) 943-1600 or COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.