Phase 3 of "Open Brushy Creek"
- Playgrounds Now Open
- Park Bathrooms Now Open
- Guest Passes Allowed in BCCC June 5
- Cat Hollow Pool Opens June 15
- Highland Horizon Pool Opening when staffing levels are met
- Day Passes Allowed in Pools June 15
- Gloves Not Required in Weight Room
The Brushy Creek MUD Board of Directors is swinging into Phase 3 of “Open Brushy Creek” by re-opening the District Playgrounds effective June 4, 2020. “Brushy Creek Parks are a cherished place for children of all ages to explore our 11 playgrounds. I look forward to seeing families enjoying all that the Brushy Creek Life has to offer,” shared Board President, Donna Parker.
This action is in compliance with Governor Abbott’s June 3, 2020 announcement of Phase 3 to Open Texas. "The people of Texas continue to prove that we can safely and responsibly open our state for business while containing COVID-19 and keeping our state safe," the Governor shared.
See Phase 3 Guidelines for all "Open Brushy Creek" updates.