Home : Brushy Creek News
11/18/2020 - Physical Distance in Parks and Trails
MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCE in parks and TRAILS
Brushy Creek has many parks and trails to explore! Please stay safe and maintain 6 ft of space between others not in your household.
Brushy Creek Trails
Brushy Creek Parks
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance as you walk, bike, or hike and step off trails to allow others to pass
- Avoid gathering with others on trails
- Follow CDC guidelines on coughing and sneezing
- Bring water
- Dispose of ALL trash properly to protect park visitors and employees
Governor Abbot's Order on Face Coverings.
Brushy Creek Phase 3 Guidelines