Inclement Weather Update
District Facilities Closed February 15-19
District Facilities Reopen February 20
Boil Water Notice Issued, Conserve Water & Electricity
-- Update 2/19/21 4:40pm --
Brushy Creek Community Center reopens Saturday, February 20.
Updated 2/19/21 10:37 am
Trash and Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems will resume service on Feb 24-25. Two extra bags next to your cart will be accepted. Check the "Texas Disposal Waste Wizard" app on your phone or go to the TDS website for updates.
Boil Water Notice
Limit Water Usage
District Closings February 15-19
District Offices - CLOSED
Community Center - CLOSED
Pools - CLOSED
Park Restrooms - CLOSED
Call Customer Service 512-255-7871 to report a water outage. Check drivetexas.org for road conditions.
Warming Centers and charging stations for rechargeable oxygen condensers are available throughout Williamson County.
Conserve Water and Electricity
Please limit water usage to drinking, cooking, and flushing toilets at this time. Water supply is reaching critically low levels.
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) is asking citizens to reduce electricity usage during the winter storm.
The District is supporting ERCOT by asking residents to cut back on non-essential water use to save energy used by the Water Treatment Plant and help restore power across the state.
ERCOT tips to conserve energy:
- Turn down thermostats to 68-degrees.
- Close shades and blinds to reduce the amount of heat lost through windows.
- Turn off and unplug non-essential lights and appliances.
- Avoid using large appliances (i.e., ovens, washing machines, etc.).
- Businesses should minimize the use of electric lighting and electricity-consuming equipment as much as possible.
- Large consumers of electricity should consider shutting down or reducing non-essential production processes.
Check back here for updates. Stay safe Brushy Creek!