Home : Brushy Creek News
12/15/2014 - District Seeking Pricing Proposals for Playground Equipment and Shade Structures at Shirley McDonald Park
District Seeking Pricing Proposals for the Following Projects at Shirley McDonald Park:
- Playground Equipment
- Design and Installation of Two Fabric Sail & Steel Shade Structures
The District is accepting proposals from qualified vendors to provide playground equipment and installation services for the Shirley McDonald Park, located within the District. Qualified vendors will provide the specified equipment and installation of the equipment.
Shirley McDonald Park Playground Equipment RFP
The District is also accepting proposals from qualified vendors to provide the design and installation of two (2) fabric sail & steel shade structures at the Shirley McDonald Park. The shade structure contractor shall be responsible for the design, engineering, fabrication, supply and installation of the shade structures.
Shirley McDonald Park Design and Installation of Two Fabric Sail & Steel Shade Structures RFP
The timeline for these projects is:
- Site Visit to Shirley McDonald Park (4390 Brushy Creek Road, Round Rock, TX 78681)
- Monday, January 5, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
- Questions Due from Vendors
- Friday, January 9, 2015, 12:00 p.m.
- Proposals Due from Vendors
- Monday, January 19, 2015, 2:00 p.m.
- Estimated Implementation and Completion Date
- Begin project in February, 2015, Completion by April, 2015
For more information, please contact Tami Nagar, 512-255-7871, ext. 407 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.