Red Cross Swim Lessons
Brushy Creek provides progressive instructional lessons for all ages, abilities, levels and interests.
Water Safety Instructors
Brushy Creek has 10 American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors (pictured to the right).
The team's skills and knowledge are as follows:
- Higher-level swim skills that help prepare people of all ages for any aquatic activity.
- Stroke mechanics for all competitive strokes as well as starts, turns and headfirst entries.
- Water safety certification courses, including Safety Training for Swim Coaches and Basic Water Rescue.
- Fundamentals of diving from a diving board.
- Aquatic fitness and training for people of any age.
Swim Lessons by Location
Swim Lesson Descriptions
E-mail swim lesson questions to SwimLessons@bcmud.org.
(512) 255-7871 x205
Head Swim Instructor
(512) 255-7871 x212
16318 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681