Red Cross Swim Lessons
Brushy Creek provides progressive instructional lessons for all ages, abilities, levels and interests.
- Swim Lesson Level Assessments will resume in February
Water Safety Instructors
Brushy Creek instructors are American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors.
The team's skills and knowledge are as follows:
- Higher-level swim skills that help prepare people of all ages for any aquatic activity.
- Stroke mechanics for all competitive strokes as well as starts, turns and headfirst entries.
- Water safety certification courses, including Safety Training for Swim Coaches and Basic Water Rescue.
- Fundamentals of diving from a diving board.
- Aquatic fitness and training for people of any age.
Swim Lessons by Location
Spring lessons will be available by clicking on desired location below:
- Highland Horizon Pool
- Sendero Springs Pool
Swim Lesson Descriptions:
- Swim Lesson Level Assessments
- Attend a FREE assessment to determine which level your swimmer should register for
E-mail swim lesson questions to SwimLessons@bcmud.org.
(512) 255-7871 x205
Head Swim Instructor
(512) 255-7871 x212