Red Cross Swim Lessons
Brushy Creek provides progressive instructional lessons for all ages, abilities, levels and interests.
Water Safety Instructors
Brushy Creek has 10 American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors (pictured to the right).
The team's skills and knowledge are as follows:
- Higher-level swim skills that help prepare people of all ages for any aquatic activity.
- Stroke mechanics for all competitive strokes as well as starts, turns and headfirst entries.
- Water safety certification courses, including Safety Training for Swim Coaches and Basic Water Rescue.
- Fundamentals of diving from a diving board.
- Aquatic fitness and training for people of any age.
Swim Lessons by Location
Spring lessons are still available by clicking on desired location below:
E-mail swim lesson questions to SwimLessons@bcmud.org.
Parks & Recreation Manager
(512) 255-7871 x230
Head Swim Instructor
(512) 255-7871 x212